- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Cranberry 15000mg 60C
A potent 15 000 mg extract to help reduce the frequency of recurrent cystitis.
Features of Blackmores Cranberry 15000mg 60C
Blackmores Cranberry 15000 is a concentrated potenct formula. The two-piece capsule may be pulled apart and contents sprinkled over food or into drinks. Cranberry contains active constituents called proanthocyanidins which have been found to discourage bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall. Cranberry has also been useful for reducing urinary odour associated with incontinence.
Benefits of Blackmores Cranberry 15000mg 60C
- Cranberry discourages adherence of bacteria in the urinary tract and promotes urinary tract health
- Helps mask urinary odours associated with incontinence
- May help reduce recurrence of cystitis
Suggested dose of Blackmores Cranberry 15000mg 60C
Adults – Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients of Blackmores Cranberry 15000mg 60C
Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) juice dry
equiv. to fresh fruit 15 g (15000 mg): 442 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 50 mg
Precautions of Blackmores Cranberry 15000mg 60C
- Untreated, cystitis may lead to more significant complications. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your healthcare professional. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Cranberry may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews