- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Celery 3000mg 50T
Celery seed can increase the elimination of uric acid from the kidneys and may help relieve the symptoms of mild gout
Features of Blackmores Celery 3000mg 50T
Blackmores Celery 3000 has anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity, as well as significant diuretic properties to support the relief of mild arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
Benefits of Blackmores Celery 3000mg 50T
- From a traditional naturopathic perspective accumulation of waste substances in the body can contribute to mild arthritis and rheumatism
- Celery stimulates the enzyme glutathione-S-transferase which helps clear accumulated toxic substances from the body
Suggested dose of Blackmores Celery 3000mg 50T
Adults - Take 1 to 2 tablets a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients of Blackmores Celery 3000mg 50T
Apium graveolens (celery) - extract equiv. to dry seed 3g (3000mg)
Celery seed oil - 2 mg
Precautions of Blackmores Celery 3000mg 50T
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not use if you are allergic to celery
- May increase the risk of a sunburn-type rash
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews