- Product Overview
Celery seed can increase the elimination of uric acid from the kidneys and may help relieve the symptoms of mild gout
Blackmores Celery 3000 has anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity, as well as significant diuretic properties to support the relief of mild arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
- From a traditional naturopathic perspective accumulation of waste substances in the body can contribute to mild arthritis and rheumatism
- Celery stimulates the enzyme glutathione-S-transferase which helps clear accumulated toxic substances from the body
Adults - Take 1 to 2 tablets a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Apium graveolens (celery) - extract equiv. to dry seed 3g (3000mg)
Celery seed oil - 2 mg
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not use if you are allergic to celery
- May increase the risk of a sunburn-type rash
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: