- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores CardiWell Omega Q10 60C
A two-in-one formula to support a healthy heart suitable for adults concerned with general heart health.
Features of Blackmores CardiWell Omega Q10 60C
This formula contains relevant doses of both omega-3 fatty acids and CoQ10 to support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. Blackmores is a proud supporter of the Heart Research Institute, an independent world class research institute and a centre for scientific excellence in cardiovascular research.
Benefits of Blackmores CardiWell Omega Q10 60C
- Our ability to produce CoQ10 declines with age
- CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant and helps protect against free-radical damage to help maintain healthy arteries
- Its recommended that we consume 500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per day
- Blackmores CardiWell™ Omega Q10 provides a daily dose of 500 mg of omega-3s which may help maintain triglycerides (fat in the blood) within the normal range in healthy people
Suggested dose of Blackmores CardiWell Omega Q10 60C
Adults – Take 2 capsules a day with breakfast, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years – only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients of Blackmores CardiWell Omega Q10 60C
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides fish 432 mg Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 250 mg as: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 147 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 103 mg
Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 50 mg
Precautions of Blackmores CardiWell Omega Q10 60C
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are already taking heart medication see your doctor before making any changes
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if being treated for diabetes. May change the glucose-lowering effect of your medication. CoQ10 may decrease the anticoagulant effect of warfarin.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews