- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 62T
Blackmores Bio C 1000mg Tablets contains bioflavonoids that help increase the uptake and ultilisation of vitamin C in the body. The formula is buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentle on the stomach, and contains the natural sources of vitamin C, rosehips and acerola.
Features of Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 62T
Gentle on the stomach, Blackmores Bio C® 1000mg helps support immune system function.
Benefits of Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 62T
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract which can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone
- Contains vitamin C including traces from acerola
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of colds
Suggested dose of Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 62T
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed (At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 3 tablets a day)
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed
Ingredients of Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 62T
(per tablet) Ascorbic acid 400mg; Sodium ascorbate 350mg; Calcium ascorbate 400mg, (equiv. to vitamin C 1000mg); Bioflavonoids 25mg; Rutin 50mg; Hesperidin 50mg; Rosa canina (Rosehips) extract equiv. to dry fruit 250mg; Malpighlia punicifolia (Acerola) extract equiv. to dry fruit 50mg.
Precautions of Blackmores Bio C 1000mg 62T
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice
- Ascorbic acid may increase the absorption of aluminium. In kidney failure doses should be separated by at least 2 hours from doses of aluminium-containing preparations.
- If taking propranolol, separate doses by at least two hours. Ascorbic acid may decrease the absorption and efficacy of this medication.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews