- Product Overview
Blackmores Bio C 1000mg Tablets contains bioflavonoids that help increase the uptake and ultilisation of vitamin C in the body. The formula is buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentle on the stomach, and contains the natural sources of vitamin C, rosehips and acerola.
Gentle on the stomach, Blackmores Bio C® 1000mg helps support immune system function.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract which can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone
- Contains vitamin C including traces from acerola
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of colds
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed (At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 3 tablets a day)
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed
(per tablet) Ascorbic acid 400mg; Sodium ascorbate 350mg; Calcium ascorbate 400mg, (equiv. to vitamin C 1000mg); Bioflavonoids 25mg; Rutin 50mg; Hesperidin 50mg; Rosa canina (Rosehips) extract equiv. to dry fruit 250mg; Malpighlia punicifolia (Acerola) extract equiv. to dry fruit 50mg.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice
- Ascorbic acid may increase the absorption of aluminium. In kidney failure doses should be separated by at least 2 hours from doses of aluminium-containing preparations.
- If taking propranolol, separate doses by at least two hours. Ascorbic acid may decrease the absorption and efficacy of this medication.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews