- Product Overview
Blackmores Bio ACE® Excell is specifically formulated to combat free-radicals and reduce the risk of cell damage. This potent combination includes grape seed, milk thistle and an organic form of selenium plus other antioxidants.
A powerful combination of vitamins, minerals and herbal antioxidants that more effectively combat free radicals than single antioxidants used on their own.
This powerful combination helps to:
- Reduce the risk of cell damage due to free radicals
- Maintain healthy arteries
- Protect the liver against unhealthy substance
- Includes grape seed and an organic form of selenium which is more easily utilised by the body than inorganic selenium
Adults - Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribe
Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) 1.2 g (1200 mg)extract equiv. to dry seed standardised to contain procyanidins 8.5 mg, Silybum marianum(Milk Thistle) 700 mg extract equiv. to dry fruit standardised to contain flavanolignans 8.4 mg , Selenomethionine (Selenium 13 µg)32.2 µg, Betacarotene (natural source) 3 mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 10 mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calciumpantothenate 55 mg) 49.6 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50 µg, Vitamin C (fromascorbic acid 150 mg and calcium ascorbate 121 mg) 250 mg, Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol 67.1 mg) 100 IU, Zinc amino acidchelate (Zinc 5 mg) 25 mg, Folic acid 250 µg
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. Selenium in dietary supplements should not exceed a daily dose of 150 µg
- Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews