- Product Overview
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Active form of CoQ10
- Active CoQ10 150mg with superior absorption and bioavailability
Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form of coenzyme Q10. As the active form of coenzyme Q10, ubiquinol has superior absorption and higher bioavailability than other forms of coenzyme Q10 such as ubiquinone/ubidecarenone. Ubiquinol supports healthy energy synthesis, and is a highly efficient antioxidant to combat oxidative stress associated with increasing age, including oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- The active ubiquinol form provides:
- enhanced absorption
- highly efficient antioxidant activity
- maintenance of healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- Supports healthy energy synthesis.
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May be of benefit to people experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs with normal healthy ageing.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Ubiquinol-10 (reduced coenzyme Q10) 150mg
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
60 soft capsules
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews