Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bioceuticals Pain Complex 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
This holistic formula with standardised herbs contains Univestin™, clinically trialled for reducing joint pain and stiffness in mild osteoarthritis.
High Strength Practitioner Product
- To purchase this high strength product, you will need an access code. This is a manufacturer requirement.
- Please fill in a short questionnaire by clicking on the "Apply for Code" button below.
- Pricing will show once you are logged in and have entered a correct access code.
Already have a code?login
Please note: You must be logged in to your Mr Vitamins account before attempting to add Practitioner Products to your cart or Buy Now.
Pain Complex is a holistic herbal formula which contains Univestin™, a standardised blend of baical skullcap and black catechu, clinically trialled to help reduce joint pain and stiffness in mild osteoarthritis (OA). White willow is used in western herbal medicine (WHM) for symptomatic relief of joint pain and inflammation associated with mild OA, to relieve mild muscular pain, inflammation and rheumatic complaints, short-term lower back pain, and to symptomatically relieve headache pain. Kava has traditional actions including relieving spasms, symptomatic relief of mild anxiety, and mild sedative activity.
|Product Name||Bioceuticals Pain Complex 60T|
- Features a 500mg daily dose of the Univestin™ blend of baical skullcap and black catechu, clinically trialled for reducing joint pain and stiffness in mild osteoarthritis.
- Standardised to 40mg salicin and 20mg kavalactones.
- Contains white willow, traditionally used in WHM to relieve mild muscular pain, inflammation and rheumatic complaints, and short term relief of lower back pain.
- White willow has applications in WHM for symptomatic relief of joint pain and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- White willow also helps to symptomatically relieve headache pain, according to traditional WHM use.
- Kava is utilised in traditional WHM for its spasmolytic and mild sedative actions, and to relieve mild anxiety.
- Vegan-friendly formula, with no added soy, and is gentle on the stomach.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Salix alba (white willow) stem bark||5g|
equiv. to salicin
|Piper methysticum (kava) root||1.4g|
equiv. to kavalactones
|Scutellaria baicalensis (baical skullcap) root||2.6672g|
equiv. to baicalin
|Acacia catechu (black catechu) stem heartwood||666.8mg|
equiv. to catechin and epicatechin
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.