Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bioceuticals InNatal Plus Iron 60C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Preconception, Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Multivitamin.
- Comprehensive formula providing the additional nutrients you need when pregnant, breastfeeding, or in the preconception phase
High Strength Practitioner Product
- To purchase this high strength product, you will need an access code. This is a manufacturer requirement.
- Please fill in a short questionnaire by clicking on the "Apply for Code" button below.
- Pricing will show once you are logged in and have entered a correct access code.
Already have a code?
Please note: You must be logged in to your Mr Vitamins account before attempting to add Practitioner Products to your cart or Buy Now.
InNatal plus Iron is a specially formulated multivitamin providing a broad range of well-researched nutrients to assist women in meeting many of the increased nutritional requirements during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. The formula contains B vitamins and coenzyme Q10 to assist with energy production during times of stress. It also provides nutrients important for supporting the healthy growth and development of the foetus and baby including iron, iodine, folic acid, vitamin D and choline. The use of multinutrients during preconception and pregnancy has been positively linked with healthy pregnancy outcomes.
|Product Name||Bioceuticals InNatal Plus Iron 60C|
- Provides an extensive array of nutrients that are natural components of human breast milk.
- InNatal plus Iron has been formulated to provide several key nutrients for pregnancy including iron, iodine, vitamin D3, choline, zinc and the B complex vitamins.
- The recommended daily dose of InNatal plus Iron provides 500mcg of folic acid which may help reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken preconceptually and in the early stages of pregnancy.
- Iron is in high demand during pregnancy and is included in InNatal plus Iron for those women who are tested to be iron deficient.
- Contains iodine which is essential for normal healthy growth and cognitive development of the foetus and new baby, as well as thyroid hormone synthesis.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||25mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)||30mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||350mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||10mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E)||68mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||45mcg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||250mcg|
|Biotin (vitamin H)||150mcg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||20mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||20mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||135mcg|
|Iron (as amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||15mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||25mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||13mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||30mg
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.