Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bioceuticals FemiPain 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Natural menstrual pain and PMS relief from high-dose standardised herbs.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
FemiPain combines zinc and vitamin B1 with ginger, cramp bark, black cohosh, corydalis and Jamaican dogwood to relieve menstrual pain.
|Product Name||Bioceuticals FemiPain 60T|
- FemiPain combines zinc and thiamin (vitamin B1) with herbs traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve menstrual pain.
- Ginger is traditionally used in WHM for its anti-inflammatory and carminative actions in the body that support the management of dysmenorrhoea and reduce symptoms of abdominal discomfort and dyspepsia.
- Cramp bark is traditionally used in WHM as an antispasmodic to relieve muscular tension and spasm as well as uterine menstrual cramps associated with dysmenorrhoea.
- Black cohosh (standardised to triterpene glycosides NLT 2.5%) is traditionally used in WHM to relieve premenstrual symptoms, reduce the pain associated with menstruation and ease nervous tension.
- Jamaican dogwood is traditionally used in WHM as an analgesic for neuralgia, migraines and dysmenorrhoea. It is also used to support the nervous system and provide relief from insomnia.
- Corydalis (standardised to 10% alkaloids) is used in TCM to reduce pain associated with menstrual cramps and dysmenorrhoea, and is used to invigorate the blood and regulate qi.
- Vitamin B1 supports normal energy production.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take two to three days before menstruation and the first one to two days of the cycle.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Corydalis ambigua (corydalis) rhizome||2.5g|
equiv. to alkaloids
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Viburnum opulus (cramp bark) twig bark||2g|
|Piscidia piscipula (Jamaican dogwood) stem bark||1g|
|Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizome||500mg|
|Actaea racemosa (black cohosh) rhizome||13.3mg|
equiv. to triterpene glycosides
|Zinc amino acid chelate||83.3mg|
equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1)
- In very rare cases black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain and/or loss of appetite you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.