Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bioceuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief Oral Liquid 50ML
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
ArmaForce Throat Relief is a soothing herb and nutrient combination, featuring manuka honey, designed to relieve mild throat inflammation and soothe the mucuous membranes of mouth and throat.
High Strength Practitioner Product
- To purchase this high strength product, you will need an access code. This is a manufacturer requirement.
- Please fill in a short questionnaire by clicking on the "Apply for Code" button below.
- Pricing will show once you are logged in and have entered a correct access code.
Already have a code?
Please note: You must be logged in to your Mr Vitamins account before attempting to add Practitioner Products to your cart or Buy Now.
ArmaForce Throat Relief is a soothing herb and nutrient combination, featuring manuka honey, designed to relieve mild throat inflammation and soothe the mucuous membranes of mouth and throat. Licorice is included, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve coughs and bronchial phlegm, while echinacea is used in WHM to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections. Zinc helps to support healthy immune system function, and provides antioxidant support.
- Contains standardised herbal extract components including glycyrrhizinic acid (licorice) and cichoric acid (echinacea).
- Sage is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve mild inflammation of the throat.
- Licorice is used in traditional WHM for its demulcent properties; relieving inflammation and soothing irritation of the mucous membranes in the mouth by forming a protective fllm, and as an expectorant; to help relieve coughs and bronchial phlegm (cattarh).
- Echinacea is used in traditional WHM to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold and flu, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Zinc gluconate is a form of zinc used in clinical trials for topical application to the pharynx.
- Zinc helps support healthy immune and antioxidant function, and the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vegetarian formula.
|Product Name||Bioceuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief Oral Liquid 50ML|
Adults: Five sprays towards the back of the throat every 2 hours for a maximum of 8 doses per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake vigorously before use.
Each 5 sprays (1.15mL) contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root and stolon||299.5mg|
equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid
|Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf||199.6mg|
equiv. to thujone
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||199.6mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Clove bud oil||1.5mcg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Contains honey, glucose and sucrose (honey).
- Contains ethanol.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months (honey).
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare practitioner.