Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bioceuticals ArmaForce 30T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- The ultimate immune booster
- A blend of powerful herbs and nutrients to target symptoms of the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Standardised Andrographis and Olive Leaf with Echinacea
High Strength Practitioner Product
- To purchase this high strength product, you will need an access code. This is a manufacturer requirement.
- Please fill in a short questionnaire by clicking on the "Apply for Code" button below.
- Pricing will show once you are logged in and have entered a correct access code.
Already have a code?
Please note: You must be logged in to your Mr Vitamins account before attempting to add Practitioner Products to your cart or Buy Now.
ArmaForce is a comprehensive formula combining the herbal and nutritional ingredients andrographis, echinacea, olive leaf, vitamin C and zinc. It has been scientifically formulated to provide relief of symptoms and decrease the duration of upper respiratory tract infections and colds. ArmaForce supplies nutritional support for healthy immune function.
|Product Name||Bioceuticals ArmaForce 30T|
- Each tablet provides 62.5mg andrographolides from a standardised extract of andrographis to help support healthy immune function and provide relief from the symptoms of the common cold.
- Andrographis, echinacea root and olive leaf are traditionally used to provide relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory catarrh, sore throat and feverish conditions.
- Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf||2.5g|
equiv. to andrographolide
|Olea europaea (olive) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to oleuropein
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||750mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg