Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Vanilla 12lbs
- Adding Calories Has Never Been This Easy or Tasted So Good
- 1,250 Calories
- 50 Grams of Blended Protein
- Over 250 Grams of Carbohydrates with NO ADDED SUGAR
- Creatine, Glutamine and Glutamic Acid
- 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals
Serious Mass is the ultimate in weight gain formulas. With 1,250 calories per serving and 50 grams of protein for muscle recovery support, this instantized powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals.
Serious Mass provides you with the tools you need to pack on the pounds and help you develop the physique you’ve always wanted.
Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass to a blender filled with 24 oz (710 mL) of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds.
Tips: Mixing two scoops of Serious Mass with 24 oz (710 mL) of nonfat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find if beneficial to begin with 1/2 of a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day.
Serious Mass is a substantial weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety of different ways.
Between Meals: Drink 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet. Post-Workout: Begin drinking 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery. Before Bed: Drink 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscle throughout the night.
Note: For best results use Serious Mass combined with intense weight training (3-5 times per week) and a sensible whole foods diet. Also, keep in mind that sufficient recovery between workouts impacts your ability to gain lean mass. Allowing at least 48 hours between workouts involving the same body parts is recommended.
Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumin, Sweet Dairy Whey), Artificial Flavors, Vitamin And Mineral Blend (DiPotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Aspartate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc Citrate, Beta Carotene, D-Calcium Pantothenate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, Selenomethionine, Copper Gluconate, Ferrous Fumarate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Polynicotinate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Cholecalciferol, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium.
Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Egg, Wheat (Glutamine Peptides) And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) including diabetes, hypoglycemia, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein (Banana Cream) 4LBOPTIMUM NUTRITION$140.00$94.9532%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Strawberry 12lbsOPTIMUM NUTRITION$150.00$94.9537%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Mocha Cappuccino) 5LBOPTIMUM NUTRITION$119.00$89.9524%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Protein Crunch Bars Toffee & Pretzel 57GOPTIMUM NUTRITION$4.95$3.9520%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Extreme Milk Chocolate) 10LBOPTIMUM NUTRITION$199.00$159.0020%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Essential Amino Energy (Green Apple) 30 ServingsOptimum Nutrition$54.95$32.9540%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Essential Amino Energy (Orange Cooler) 65 ServingsOPTIMUM NUTRITION$83.95$54.9535%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Strawberry 4.62KGOPTIMUM NUTRITION$200.00$129.0035%OFF RRP