Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Banana 12lbs
- Adding Calories Has Never Been This Easy or Tasted So Good
- 1,250 Calories
- 50 Grams of Blended Protein
- Over 250 Grams of Carbohydrates with NO ADDED SUGAR
- Creatine, Glutamine and Glutamic Acid
- 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals
Serious Mass is the ultimate in weight gain formulas. With 1,250 calories per serving and 50 grams of protein for muscle recovery support, this instantized powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals.
Serious Mass provides you with the tools you need to pack on the pounds and help you develop the physique you’ve always wanted.
Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass to a blender filled with 24 oz (710 mL) of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds.
Tips: Mixing two scoops of Serious Mass with 24 oz (710 mL) of nonfat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find if beneficial to begin with 1/2 of a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day.
Serious Mass is a substantial weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety of different ways.
Between Meals: Drink 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet. Post-Workout: Begin drinking 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery. Before Bed: Drink 1/2-1 serving of Serious Mass about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscle throughout the night.
Note: For best results use Serious Mass combined with intense weight training (3-5 times per week) and a sensible whole foods diet. Also, keep in mind that sufficient recovery between workouts impacts your ability to gain lean mass. Allowing at least 48 hours between workouts involving the same body parts is recommended.
Maltodextrin, Combat XL Protein Blend (whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, micellar casein, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate), cocoa powder, natural & artificial flavors, coconut creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium, mon and diglycerides, sodium silico aluminate), salt, gum blend (cellulose, xanthan), alfalfa sprout powder, sweet potato powder, inulin, chia seed powder, quinoa powder, brown rice flour, medium chain triglycerides (from coconut), flax seed oil powder, enzyme blend (protease amylase, lactase), caraway fruit powder, ginger root powder, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Allergen Warning: Contains milk, tree nuts (coconut), soy (lecithin). This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, wheat and peanuts.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) including diabetes, hypoglycemia, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Delicious Strawberry) 10LBOPTIMUM NUTRITIONAU$150.00AU$99.9533%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Double Rich Chocolate) 10LBOPTIMUM NUTRITIONAU$150.00AU$99.9533%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Vanilla Ice Cream) 10LBOPTIMUM NUTRITIONAU$150.00AU$99.9533%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Double Rich Chocolate) 5LBOPTIMUM NUTRITIONAU$150.00AU$99.9533%OFF RRP
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Delicious Strawberry) 5LBOPTIMUM NUTRITIONAU$150.00AU$99.9533%OFF RRP