Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey 500G
- The methylglyoxal (MGO) component of Manuka Health Manuka Honey 400+ gives its antibacterial action.
- Tested for specified minimum MGO, bioactive, beneficial to your health, Manuka Health Manuka Honey is pure New Zealand honey.
- 100% Pure New Zealand Manuka Honey
DUE TO STATE LAWS, THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
- Healthy flourishing bees and Manuka flowers from untouched areas combine to create Manuka Health Manuka Honey.
- Careful collection and processing delivers a smooth honey that is then testing for quality and grade.
- Each jar is certified to contain a specified minimum amount of natural methylglyoxal (MGO).
- It is the MGO that is responsible for the antibacterial activity of Manuka Honey.
Conditions That May Benefit From Treatment With Manuka Honey
- Skin wounds
- Skin infections
- Leg ulcers
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Gum disease
- Sore throats
- Acid reflux
- Low immunity
Manuka Health Manuka Honey can be used medicinally, and as a spread or a sweetener.
A teaspoon of honey 2-3 times per day, straight off the spoon or in a herbal tea can soothe sore throats or assist with digestive upsets
Use it as food, as medicine, or to treat your skin.
A low MGO for daily use helps keep bad bacteria in check, and a medium MGO is useful when treating wounds, soothing sore throats and managing the symptoms of cold and flu. High MGO honeys may also be useful in dealing with parasitic infections in the gut or on the skin.
100% New Zealand MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey
MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey is certified to contain at least 400mg/kg of methylglyoxal.
Not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.