Healthy Essentials High Strength Probiotic 100 Billion 30 Grams
Healthy Essentials High Strength Probiotic 100 Billion 30 Grams formula is developed in consultation with Danisco, a world leader in probiotic culture research. All our strains are manufactured using their patented stabilization technology, making them stable at room temperature and therefore not requiring refrigeration.
The High Strength Probiotic 10 powder has been formulated to assist people with medically diagnosed inflammatory bowel conditions such as Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s, Colitis, Pouchitis and Coeliac Disease. Patients with inflammatory bowel conditions have been clinically shown to have decreased luminal concentrations of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria compared to normal individuals.
The High Strength Probiotic 10 formula contains 100 Billion Organisms and 10 medically proven strains per gram dose. The bacteria adhere to the walls of the GI tract and form a barrier that protects the inner layers of the gut from pathogens.
Contains the superstar strains Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Reuteri and Bifidobacterium Breve, which have been clinically proven to help with the management of chronic inflammatory bowel conditions.
Also contains the fructose free prebiotic Litesse.
- Assists with the management of inflammatory bowel conditions
- Assists with the management of IBS
- Reduce inflammation of the GI tract
- Provided symptomatic relief from inflammatory bowel conditions such as Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s, Colitis, Pouchitis and Coeliac Disease
- Provides barrier protection against pathogens along the digestive tract wall
- Strengthens immune function
- All strains are clinically proven to be both acid and bile resistant ensuring improved efficacy.
- Vegetarian Friendly Formula.
Adults – For best results take 500 mg – 1 gram daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For best results recap tightly, drink adequate water and use within 3 months of opening.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner