Fusion Health Weight Burn 30T
High-potency, clinically-trialled doses of Green Coffee and Green Tea to support your diet and exercise program and help you burn fat and lose weight.
High potency formula containing Thermolean®, our exclusive Green Coffee extract standardised for its content of chlorogenic acids (CGA) and Green Tea, standardised for its content of catechins.
Low caffeine formula, containing less than 14mg/tablet - around a quarter the amount found in a single shot of espresso.
Green Tea extracts standardised for their content of antioxidants called catechins have also been shown to enhance weight loss and lead to reductions in BMI, waist circumference and body fat percentage when taken in doses equivalent to 690 mg catechins per day.
- Supports healthy weight loss* and helps lower body fat percentage and body mass index (BMI)
- Promotes the burning of calories for fat loss in adipose tissue (stored fat)
- Regulates the absorption and utilisation of fat from the diet, improves fat metabolism and helps maintain healthy metabolic function
- Suitable for people who are overweight and for those who want to maintain healthy metabolic function
- May also help healthy people maintain normal blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol and blood lipid levels
- Take 1 tablet three times daily, after a meal
- An extra dose maybe taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Coffea canephora (Green Coffee)||fruit||28.1g (28,125mg)|
|from Thermolean™ (47.5% chlorogenic acids)||562.5mg|
|equiv. to chlorogenic acids||267mg|
|incl. 5-caffeoylquinic acid||70mg|
|Camellia sinensis (Green Tea)||leaf||9.3g (9,375mg)|
|equiv. to catechins||234mg|
|incl. epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate (EGCG)||125mg|
Contains less than 14mg caffeine per tablet.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner