Fusion Health Tienchi Ginseng 50VC
Traditionally used to enhance many aspects of circulation and blood flow, Tienchi Ginseng has benefits for bruising, bleeding, heart health and exercise performance.
Contains a therapeutic dose of Tienchi Ginseng (1.5g) as TienGin™, our exclusive high potency standardised extract
Soft tissue injury including bruising, sprains and strains:
Take 2 capsules twice daily
Endurance, muscle recovery and weight management:
Take 1 or 2 capsules one hour before and/or after exercise
Heavy menstrual bleeding:
Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily
Children 6-12 years for soft tissue injury or muscle soreness:
Take 1 capsule once or twice daily
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
|Panax notoginseng (TienGin™ Tienchi Ginseng)
standardised to ginsenosides Rb1, Rd, Re, Rg1, Rg2 and Notoginsenoside R1 50mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Fusion Health Pain & Inflammation 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$52.95AU$35.9532%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30TFUSION HEALTHAU$52.95AU$35.9532%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$52.95AU$35.9532%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$52.95AU$35.9532%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 100MLFUSION HEALTHAU$52.95AU$35.9532%OFF RRP