Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Fusion Health Stress & Anxiety 120T
Fusion Stress & Anxiety is a natural, non-habit forming complex that helps to relieve tension, worry, mild anxiety, fatigue, poor concentration and other symptoms of stress.
- Fusion HealthFusion Health Pain & Inflammation 60TRRP $44.95 $27.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion HealthFusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30TRRP $26.95 $16.9537%OFF RRP
- Fusion HealthFusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 60TRRP $42.95 $26.9537%OFF RRP
- Fusion HealthFusion Health Cold & Flu 60TRRP $44.95 $27.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion HealthFusion Health Cold & Flu 100MLRRP $32.95 $20.9536%OFF RRP
- Contains OciBest®, a standardised, clinically-tested extract of Holy Basil (sometimes referred to as Sacred Basil or Tulsi) that has been shown to have significant benefits in the management of stress symptoms, including fatigue, sleep disturbance and forgetfulness.
- Also contains other herbs traditionally used to improve stress adaptation, energy and mental focus, and reduce symptoms of stress and worry, including mild anxiety, tension, nervousness, irritability, restlessness, fatigue, sleep disturbances, forgetfulness and poor concentration.
|Product Name||Fusion Health Stress & Anxiety 120T|
- Beneficial during periods of intense stress such as work pressure, exam time, or quitting smoking.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily.
Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
|Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®)||whole plant||3000mg|
|equiv. to Hydroxychavicol glucoside (Ociglycoside-1)||330mcg|
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng)||root||1250mg|
|Magnolia officinalis||stem bark||1000mg|
|equiv. to honokiol||11.25mg|
|Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel)||fruit peel||350mg|
- Other cautions and contraindications (when applicable).
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.