Fusion Health Revital 8 Resveratrol & Green Tea 50T
Broad-spectrum protection from free radical damage to promote healthy ageing and support cardiovascular, liver, skin, immune and joint health.
Fusion® Revital 8™ is a synergistic blend of botanical extracts rich in polyphenol antioxidants to help neutralise the potentially damaging free radicals that are produced in the body during normal cellular metabolism and from excessive exposure to the sun, pollution and many chemicals in our environment, food, water and air.
- A synergistic, high dose combination of Western and Chinese herbs rich in antioxidants, including Green Tea, Grape Seed, Milk Thistle, Turmeric and Japanese Knotweed.
- Supports the body’s own antioxidant defences and helps offset the effects of free radicals, which may produce cumulative damage and contribute to the ageing process.
- Promotes healthy ageing.
- Supports cardiovascular health and may help healthy people maintain their cholesterol within the normal range, improve their LDL:HDL ratio and reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol.
- Also helps maintain blood vessel health and maintain and protect the health of the capillaries.
- Promotes healthy immune function and helps maintain normal health of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, prostate, skin, eyes and joints.
- May enhance the body’s detoxification processes and inhibit inflammation.
- Suitable for use during periods of stress, strenuous exercise and weight loss to help scavenge the free radicals that are generated during these times of high metabolic activity and reduce the damage they can cause.
- Contains standardised Black Pepper extract to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of other ingredients in this formula.
- Contains low-caffeine Green Tea extract, equivalent to just 1.5 mg caffeine per tablet (Green Tea typically contains 30-100 mg of caffeine per cup, while coffeecontains 60-200 mg).
- This formula also contains Black Pepper extract standardised for its content of Piperine, which has been shown to increase the absorption and bioavailability of other nutrients by up to 250%, and in particular may enhance the absorption of Curcuminoids (from Turmeric), which are otherwise poorly absorbed.
- Promote healthy ageing.
- Support heart and blood vessel health, including helping healthy people maintain their cholesterol within the normal range and improve their LDL:HDL ratio, helping reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol and protecting capillary health.
- Have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Promote healthy immune system function.
- Enhance the body’s detoxification processes.
- Help maintain the health of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, prostate, skin, eyes and joints
This formula also contains Black Pepper extract standardised for its content of Piperine, which has been shown to increase the absorption and bioavailability of other nutrients by up to 250%, and in particular may enhance the absorption of Curcuminoids (from Turmeric), which are otherwise poorly absorbed.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Fallopia japonica (Japanese Knotweed)
equiv. to resveratrol 200mg
|Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed)
equiv. to procyanidins 100mg
|Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle)
equiv. to flavanolignans as silybin 75mg
|Camellia sinensis (Green tea)
equiv. to catechins 140mg
equiv. to epigallocatechins-3-0-gallate (EGCG) 75mg
contains caffeine less than 1.88mg
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric)
equiv. to curcuminoids 100mg
|Piper nigrum (Black Pepper)
equiv. to piperine 8mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.