© 2019. Mr Vitamins, Australia. All rights reserved
Only 2 left
Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 60T
Convenient 1-a-day formula containing therapeutic levels of 36 vitamins and minerals.
- Broad-spectrum multi, suitable for both men and women.
- Everyday health maintenance in a single convenient daily dose.
- Iron-free formula, specially formulated to meet the needs of men and women wishing to avoid excess iron consumption
- B-group vitamins, magnesium and chromium to enhance metabolism and help maintain energy levels.
- Cardiovascular support with Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic Acid.
- Lutein, Taurine and other antioxidants to help preserve eye health.
- Nutrients to assist normal brain function, including Iodine, Glutamine and Vitamin B12.
- Choline, Inositol and Nicotinamide to support healthy liver function.
- Immune system support with Zinc, Selenium and Vitamins A and C.
- Bone-building nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D and Boron.
- Biotin, Silicon and other nutrients to support healthy hair, skin and nails, plus Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine to help maintain healthy collagen.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1 tablet once daily.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. The RDA of vitamin A from all sources is 2,333IU (700mcg RE) for women and 3,000IU (900mcg RE) for men.
- WARNING: If you are pregnant – or considering becoming pregnant – do not take supplements containing vitamin A without consulting a healthcare professional. When taken in excess of 10,000IU (3000mcg RE) per day vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Natural mixed carotenoids
calc. as Betacarotene 3mg
equiv. to Vitamin A 2000IU or 600mcg RE
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate
equiv. to Vitamin E 100IU
equiv. to Vitamin D3 200IU
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavine (Vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||100mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
equiv. to Pantothenic acid 90mg & Calcium 8.4mg
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
equiv. to Pyridoxine 41.14mg
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||50mcg|
|Lutein esters calc. as Lutein
extract equiv. to Tagetes erecta dry flowers 100mg
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
equiv. to Ascorbic acid 90.87mg & Calcium 10.3mg
|Calcium citrate hydrate
equiv. to Calcium 17.7mg (Total equiv. Calcium 36.4mg)
|Magnesium amino acid chelate
equiv. to Magnesium 18mg
|Zinc amino acid chelate
equiv. to Zinc 15mg
equiv. to Potassium 22.4mg
|Silica – colloidal anhydrous
equiv. to Silicon 15mg
|Manganese amino acid chelate
equiv. to Manganese 2mg
equiv. to Boron 500mcg
equiv. to Chromium 50mcg
equiv. to Copper 50mcg
equiv. to Iodine 38.2mcg
equiv. to Molybdenum 33.3mcg
equiv. to Selenium 50mcg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
More from Fusion Health
- Fusion Health Zinc Advanced With Vitamins C 1000mg 60TFUSION HEALTH$30.95$19.9536%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic 100MLFUSION HEALTH$33.95$19.9541%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health GutBiotic 60 Billion 30VCFUSION HEALTH$49.95$39.9520%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Stress B Multi Advanced 30TFUSION HEALTH$26.95$16.9537%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced Oral Powder (Watermelon) 150GFUSION HEALTH$35.95$21.9539%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Menopause Free 60VCFUSION HEALTH$44.95$26.9540%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Glucosamine Advanced Repair 120CFUSION HEALTH$61.95$37.9539%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 30TFUSION HEALTH$27.95$16.9539%OFF RRP
to 2000 AU $9.99
Delivered by 23 - 25 September
Click & Collect Availbale Free
25 loyalty points ( AU$ 0.25)