Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Fusion Health Liver Tonic 60T
Combines St Mary’s Thistle (Milk Thistle) with Chinese herbs traditionally used to detoxify, strengthen and support the liver.
- Fusion HealthFusion Health Pain & Inflammation 60TRRP $44.95 $27.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion HealthFusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30TRRP $26.95 $16.9537%OFF RRP
- Fusion HealthFusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 60TRRP $42.95 $26.9537%OFF RRP
- Fusion HealthFusion Health Cold & Flu 60TRRP $44.95 $27.9538%OFF RRP
- Fusion HealthFusion Health Cold & Flu 100MLRRP $32.95 $20.9536%OFF RRP
Combines the Western herb St Mary’s Thistle (Milk Thistle) with a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs to support liver and gall bladder health.
|Product Name||Fusion Health Liver Tonic 60T|
- Helps relieve digestive symptoms such as dyspepsia (indigestion), abdominal discomfort, flatulence, bloating, constipation and haemorrhoids.
- Supports the body’s own detoxification and waste elimination processes.
- Stimulates the production and flow of bile.
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects on the liver.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
Children under 6 years: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- Best taken before breakfast and /or before bed. Drink plenty of water.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle)
equiv. to flavanolignans as silybin 40.8mg
|Taraxacum mongolicum (Asian Dandelion)||whole plant||500mg|
|Scutelleria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap)||root||375mg|
|Lycium barbarum (Goji Berry)||fruit||300mg|
|Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel)||fruit peel||300mg
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.