Fusion Health Energy Multi Advanced 90T
A high potency multi with Chinese herbs, specially formulated to help you achieve peak energy levels and vitality every day.
- High potency multi vitamin and mineral formula containing therapeutic doses of Chinese herbs traditionally used to boost energy levels, enhance vitality, promote stamina and endurance and improve resistance to stress.
- Specially formulated to support the functioning of the mitochondria (which generate most of the energy your cells need to function) and help protect them from free radical damage.
- Contains B-group vitamins, folic acid, biotin and other nutrients required to activate the release of energy from the carbohydrates, fats and proteins in your diet, along with the Chinese herbs Astragalus and Korean Ginseng, which have traditionally been used to promote the generation of Qi (life force) from food.
Fusion® Energy Multi Advanced has been specially formulated to provide key nutrients required by the body for the conversion of food into energy and the production of ATP, including:
- B-group vitamins, folic acid and biotin, which are essential coenzymes in the conversion of food into energy.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), alpha-Lipoic acid, carnitine, chromium and magnesium to support mitochondrial function and help maximise chemical energy production.
- Antioxidants to help protect the mitochondria from oxidative damage (also known as free radical damage), including vitamin C, CoQ10, alpha-Lipoic acid and Green Tea catechins
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1 tablet once daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Each tablet contains:
|Camellia sinensis (Green Tea)
equiv. to Catechins 24mg incl. epigallocatechin-3-0- gallate (EGCG) 12mg
|Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola)||leaf||350mg|
Plus vitamins and nutritional co-factors including:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavine (Vitamin B2)||15mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||50mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
equiv. to pantothenic acid 45mg and Calcium 4.2mg
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
equiv. to pyridoxine 20.6mg
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|R,S-alpha Lipoic acid||25mg|
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||10mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
equiv. to ascorbic acid 82.6mg and calcium 9.4mg
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate
equiv. to ascorbic acid 89.7mg and magnesium 6.2mg (total equiv. Vitamin C 172.3mg)
|Calcium citrate hydrate
equiv. to calcium 21.1mg (total equiv. Calcium 34.7mg)
|Magnesium amino acid chelate
equiv. to magnesium 25mg (total equiv. Magnesium 31.2mg)
|Zinc amino acid chelate
equiv. to Zinc 5mg
equiv. to Boron 500mcg
equiv. to Chromium 25mcg
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Warning – this medication contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Seek professional advice before long term use. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.