Fusion Health Detox 30T
Convenient all-in-one detox formula containing herbs traditionally used to promote the elimination of wastes and support liver, kidney, bowel and skin health.
Fusion® Detox contains Chinese herbs traditionally used to promote detoxification via a number of mechanisms. Among other herbs, it includes Chinese Dandelion and Barberry to clear Heat and toxicity from the liver and drain Dampness, plus Rhubarb to support bowel function and the elimination of toxins.
It also contains the Brazilian herb Pau D’Arco, which has been used medicinally for more than 1000 years, and is traditionally regarded as having blood cleansing and detoxifying properties. Scientific studies indicate that compounds in Pau D’Arco stimulate the immune system and have antimicrobial and antifungal properties. As a result, this herb is often used to aid the management of intestinal dysbiosis (including mild fungal infections and other disturbances in the bowel flora).
- Contains a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to optimise the body’s detoxification, cleansing and waste elimination, and to assist in the management of symptoms associated with suboptimal detoxification and waste elimination, including constipation, sluggish bowel function, fluid retention, mucous congestion, minor skin problems (such as minor boils and dermatitis), chronic inflammation and recurrent upper respiratory tract infections.
- May also aid the management of mild fungal infections and intestinal dysbiosis (disturbances in the bowel microflora) thanks to the Brazilian herb Pau D’Arco, which has antifungal and immune-boosting properties.
- Suitable for short-term or long-term use.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily. An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised. Drink plenty of water.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Other cautions and contraindications (when applicable):
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- During pregnancy and breast feeding take only as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea are present. Prolonged laxative use may cause serious bowel problems. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau D’Arco)||inner stem bark||1000mg|
|Taraxacum mongolicum (Asian Dandelion)||whole plant||750mg|
|Berberis vulgaris (Barberry)||stem bark||600mg|
|Rheum officinale (Rhubarb)||root||500mg|
|Phellodendron amurense||stem bark||500mg|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap)||root||500mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice)||root & stolon||150mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Fusion Health Pain & Inflammation 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$27.95AU$16.9539%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30TFUSION HEALTHAU$27.95AU$16.9539%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$27.95AU$16.9539%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$27.95AU$16.9539%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 100MLFUSION HEALTHAU$27.95AU$16.9539%OFF RRP