Fusion Health Cystitis 30T
Aids the management of cystitis symptoms such as pain, burning and urinary frequency.
Fusion® Cystitis tablets contain cooling herbs traditionally used to drain Damp Heat from the Bladder, including Asian Plantain, Alisma, Phellodendron and Pyrrosia.
These herbs are accompanied by Cranberry, which may help reduce the frequency of cystitis by preventing E.coli bacteria from adhering to the bladder wall where they are able to colonise and cause irritation.
In addition, Fusion® Cystitis tablets contain the Western herb Uva-Ursi (also known as Bearberry) for its mild diuretic properties and anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects on the urinary tract, and the Ayurvedic herb Crataeva as a traditional bladder tonic.
- Helps manage the symptoms of acute and chronic cystitis including pain, burning, inflammation, low-grade fever and the urgent and/or frequent need to urinate.
- Helps reduce the frequency and severity of cystitis.
- Also soothes urinary irritation, relieves fluid retention, and promotes normal urinary health.
- Synergistic formula combining Western, Ayurvedic and Chinese herbs specially chosen for their antimicrobial properties and ability to inhibit bacterial adhesion to the mucous membranes of the urinary tract.
- Suitable for men, women and children over 6 years old.
- If you experience recurrent episodes of cystitis, we recommend combining Cystitis tablets with Fusion®Kidney Tonic for additional support of the urinary system.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
Strong symptoms: Take 2-3 tablets three times daily.
Child 6-12 yrs: Take half the adult dose as above.
Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- If pain or irritation persist for more than 48 hours consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains powder equiv. to fresh fruit:
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry)||fruit||6000mg|
Plus extracts equiv. to dry:
|Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Uva Ursi)||leaf||500mg|
|Crataeva nurvala||stem bark||500mg|
|Plantago asiatica||whole plant||500mg|
|Phellodendron amurense||stem bark||350mg|
|Pyrrosia sheareri||whole plant||350mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.