Fusion Health CoQ10 150mg 60C
A highly bioavailable, high potency CoQ10 supplement to support energy production, heart function and the maintenance of healthy blood pressure and cholesterol in healthy people.
- High potency CoQ10 supplement, bioenhanced with Piperine-Phospholipid Complex™ for superior absorption.
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect all cells of the body from oxidative damage.
- Energy co-factor especially important for those cells that are most metabolically active, such as the heart, muscles, brain and immune system.
- Protects and supports heart health in numerous ways, including helping healthy people to maintain normal blood pressure and blood sugar, and helping to reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol (sometimes referred to as ‘bad’ cholesterol) and other blood lipids.
- Supports energy production and healthy muscle function; low levels of CoQ10 may cause fatigue, muscular aches and pains, reduced physical performance, decreased stamina and poor exercise tolerance – especially in older people and those who are very physically active.
- Also supports immune health, and may aid the management of migraines, helping to reduce their frequency.
- May be particularly beneficial for helping to maintain vitality and support healthy ageing in older people.
- Helping healthy people to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Supporting healthy blood sugar metabolism.
- Having antioxidant properties that help protect blood lipids (such as LDL-cholesterol) and other cells from free radical damage.
- Recycling vitamin E into its active, antioxidant form after it too has scavenged (or ‘mopped up’) free radicals.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1 capsule once daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results as advised by a healthcare professional.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
Piperine Phospholipid Complex*
|Piper nigrum extract
equivalent to dry fruit
equiv. to piperine 5mg
equiv. to phosphatidyl choline 35mg
*Piperine Phospholipid Complex for enhanced CoQ10 absorption.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, nuts, gluten, wheat and dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.