Only 2 left
Fusion Health Iron Blood Tonic 60T
Combines a highly bioavailable form of iron with Chinese herbs traditionally used to build and maintain healthy Blood, reduce fatigue and support immune defences.
- Contains iron glycinate (an organic form of iron with high bioavailability) plus nutritional co-factors such as folic acid, vitamin B12 and vitamin C to enhance the absorption and utilisation of iron.
- Also contains Chinese herbs traditionally used to invigorate and nourish the Blood.
- Vegan formula, suitable for use by physically active people, athletes, growing children, breastfeeding women and the elderly.
- Helps maintain healthy blood and healthy iron stores, and may help manage dietary iron deficiency.
- May also be beneficial during convalescence from minor infections and other mild illnesses, and after heavy menstrual periods.
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once daily.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Paeonia lactiflora (Peony)||root||580mg|
|Atractylodes macrocephala (White Atractylodes)||root||400mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai)||root||300mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice)||root & stolon||120mg|
|Iron (II) glycinate||46mg|
equiv. to elemental iron 12mg
|Thiamine hydrochloride||(Vitamin B1)||25mg|
equiv. to Pyridoxine 20.6mg
|Ascorbic acid||(Vitamin C)||25mg
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
to 2000 AU $9.99
Delivered by 23 - 25 September
Click & Collect Availbale Free
25 loyalty points ( AU$ 0.25)