Fusion Health Calcium Advanced 120T
Highly bioavailable calcium plus vitamin D to strengthen bones and aid the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis.
Fusion® Calcium Advanced is a high potency supplement containing calcium glycinate and calcium citrate. These organic sources of calcium are more readily absorbed and utilised by the body than inorganic sources of calcium (such as calcium carbonate), without causing digestive difficulties or interfering with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
- Highly bioavailable sources of organic calcium to help maintain bone mineralisation, density and strength and aid in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- May help decrease the risk of fractures in older adults and other people with osteoporosis.
- Includes vitamin D, which enhances the bioavailability of calcium and helps reduce calcium loss from bone.
- Suitable for osteoporosis sufferers and those with a family history of osteoporosis.
- Suitable for use by growing children and teenagers, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, women over 40 years old (including those who are pre-, peri- and post-menopausal), and older people.
- May also be beneficial for those at increased risk of calcium deficiency and/or osteoporosis due to smoking, strenuous exercise, regular strenuous activity, being overweight, being confined to bed, or consuming a diet free of dairy products or containing excessive amounts of fat, protein, sugar, alcohol or caffeine.
- Contains calcium glycinate, which does not cause digestive difficulties or interfere with your ability to absorb iron and other minerals.
- May be taken alongside prescribed medicines known to deplete calcium levels (under the supervision of your healthcare professional).
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take 1/2-1 tablet daily.
Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
equiv. to calcium 150mg
|Calcium citrate hydrate
equiv. to calcium 150mg
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU)||12.5mcg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Fusion Health Pain & Inflammation 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$42.95AU$24.9542%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30TFUSION HEALTHAU$42.95AU$24.9542%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$42.95AU$24.9542%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 60TFUSION HEALTHAU$42.95AU$24.9542%OFF RRP
- Fusion Health Cold & Flu 100MLFUSION HEALTHAU$42.95AU$24.9542%OFF RRP