Ethical Nutrients Allergy Control 30C (Refrigerate) (Discontinued)
Clinically Trialled to Reduce the Frequency of Allergic Rhinitis.
Please note this product requires refrigeration. It may get warm during delivery transport, and to deliver you the best product we can, we pack it with ice and post it in the early of the day to ensure it gets to you with minimal delay. However, please take serious consideration of your purchase and suggested to choose Express Post if you are far from us.
Allergy Control contains the probiotic strain Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33™) which has been clinically trialled in allergic rhinitis and shown to:
• Reduce the frequency and severity of allergy symptoms.
• Assist with house dust mite allergies.
• Relieve hay fever symptoms.
• Relieve environmental allergies.
• Reduce allergic sensitivity.
• Assist in the management of allergic rhinitis.
• Relieve symptoms of allergies including a blocked, itchy, runny nose; sneezing; itchy and watery eyes; puffy and sore eyes and an itchy throat.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33™)||10 billion CFU* (organisms)|
|*CFU – Colony Forming Units|
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs,
nuts, yeast and salt.