Caruso's Stress & Anxiety Spray 30ML
Caruso's Stress & Anxiety Spray 30ML is a convenient spray, which may help to calm the mind and relieve the symptoms of irritability and excessive nervous energy when the feelings of stress and mild anxiety arise. It helps maintain alert yet calm emotions.
Stress is a normal feeling we all experience some time in our lives. Often stress arises when you face difficult situations. This may then cause you to feel some of the symptoms associated with stress such as irritability, tension, restlessness and mild anxiety. Melissa officinalis commonly known as Lemon Balm, is a herb that may help to calm the mind and nourish the nervous system. Caruso’s Stress and Anxiety Spray contains a specific extract of Melissa officinalis called Bluenesse®, helping to improve mental clarity and alertness and reduce any feelings of stress and mild anxiety such as nervous unrest and irritability. The spray delivery system provides easy administration and makes it a suitable product for those who are unable to swallow tablets.
Who would use Caruso’s Stress and Anxiety Spray?
- Adolescents, men and women who suffer from stress or mild anxiety
- Those unable to swallow tablets
- Those unable to cope with stressful situations
- Those who suffer from nervous tension associated with stress
- Those who feel emotionally distressed in public environments
|Brand||Caruso's Natural Health|
Caruso's 压力和焦虑舒缓喷雾 30毫升
- Mild anxiety
- Nervous tension
- Mood support
- Mental alertness, concentration and mental focus
- Poor sleep due to stress
Adults and children over the age of 12:
- Place spray nozzle into mouth and spray 5 times.
- Use 3 times a day (maximum 15 sprays per day) during times of stress and/or anxiety or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Active Ingredients. Each 1mL contains:
Melissa officinalis (Bluenesse®) leaf extract equiv. to 455mg/mL
Equiv. to Rosmarinic acid 7.8mm/mL
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, artificial colurs and artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains Sorbates.
- Contains Ethanol.
- Caution with those taking Anti-depressants and sedative medications.
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.