Caruso's Alive Probiotic 30C
CARU Have you been taking antibiotics or are you suffering from Medically Diagnosed IBS, Constipation, Flatulence, Bloating, Stomach cramps, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Bad breath, Atopic dermatitis or Allergies?
Your intestines should be completely lined with friendly bacteria. However, sometimes the good bacteria become out of balance with unfriendly bacteria and the bad bacteria multiple. That’s why it may be a good idea to take a probiotic, especially following illness, so you can replace the beneficial bacteria.
- Powerful, high potency probiotic now available!
Formulated by our experienced researchers Caruso’s ALIVE is a powerful, high potency multi-probiotic blend of live friendly bacteria. It contains 25 billion friendly bacteria in every capsule.ALIVE contains three important probiotic strains. Combined they replenish crucial friendly bacteria that may be weakened or missing in your intestine. These probiotics may assist in the management of; Medically Diagnosed IBS, constipation, flatulence, bloating, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, abdominal pain and bad breath.
- For your immune system and urinary tract
By taking Caruso’s ALIVE you are receiving the friendly bacteria your body may need to flourish. Caruso’s ALIVE may help support and maintain the health of your immune system. It may also help keep a balance of friendly intestinal bacteria in your gut and help support the health of the female urinary tract.
- If you’ve been taking a course of antibiotics, a probiotic like Caruso’s ALIVE may assist with maintaining normal, healthy intestinal flora.
And as a bonus ALIVE does not have to be stored in your refrigerator, so it is ideal for travellers. ALIVE is also suitable for vegetarians.
Adults take 1 capsule a day before a meal, or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
7.5 Billion CFU
8.75 Billion CFU
8.75 Billion CFU
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional
- Whenever suffering from constipation, always drink plenty of water
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours, seek medical advice