Caruso's St John's Wort 60T
The use of St. John's Wort can be traced back over 2000 years. It was traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help support mood and as a sedative to assist with nervousness and restlessness.
Caruso’s St John’s Wort may assist with the management and relief of mood swings and sleeplessness associated with stress and mild anxiety. Caruso’s St John’s Wort’s medicinal activities are attributed to the standardised Hypericin and Hyperforin constituents. Caruso’s St John’s Wort helps reduce effects of mild anxiety and nervous tension, assists with mood swings, and helps in the management of stress.
Caruso’s St John’s Wort has been formulated for:
• Assisting with mood swings
• Mood management
• Stress, mild anxiety and nervous tension
• Fatigue associated with mild anxiety
• Irritability and restlessness
• Sleep problems associated with mild anxiety and stress
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s St John’s Wort?
• Those who are experiencing symptoms associated with stress such as mild anxiety, irritability, nervous tension and sleeplessness
• Those who experience mood swings and want to support a healthy mood
• Those who are fatigued due to stress, anxiety and nervousness
• Those who wish to support the health of their nervous system
|Brand||Caruso's Natural Health|
- Assisting with mood swings
- Mood management
- Stress, mild anxiety and nervous tension
- Fatigue associated with mild anxiety
- Irritability and restlessness
- Sleep problems associated with mild anxiety and stress
Directions for use: Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Each tablet contains:
Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort)........... 2.5g
Standardised to Hyperforin 12.5mg
Standardised to Hypericin 1.38mg
Folic Acid......................................................... 250mcg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) ...........12.16mg
Equiv. to Pyridoxine 10mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)........................ 500mcg
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change, consult your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18
- Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- May cause a photosensitive skin rash and mild gastrointestinal symptoms on rare occasions.
- St John’s Wort affects the way many prescription medications work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
- Caruso's Quick Cleanse Detox Program 15Day KitCARUSOS NATURAL HEALAU$29.95AU$21.9527%OFF RRP
- Caruso's Exit Pain 120TCARUSOS NATURAL HEALAU$29.95AU$21.9527%OFF RRP
- Caruso's Prostate Eze Max 30CCARUSOS NATURAL HEALAU$29.95AU$21.9527%OFF RRP
- Caruso's Prostate Eze Max 60CCARUSOS NATURAL HEALAU$29.95AU$21.9527%OFF RRP
- Caruso's Bowel Clear 30TCARUSOS NATURAL HEALAU$29.95AU$21.9527%OFF RRP