Bod Australia Flexofytol Flexability 60 Capsules
Bod Australia Flexofytol Flexability 60 Capsules - A bio-optimised extract of turmeric that may contribute to maintain joint flexibility and to limit the aging of the cartilage1
Flexofytol contains a naturally derived active ingredient, designed to help improve and maintain joint mobility in milk arthritis and limit cartilage wear. In addition to helping in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- It contains curcium, a bio-optimized extract of turmeric with a long history of use for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- The amount of curcumin absorbed from turmeric is typically quite low, Flexofytol's specifically formulated extract of curcumin makes it much easier to absorb a more effective quantity.
- May help relieve inflammation and joint pain associated with mild knee osteoarthritis
- May increase joint motility and reduce joint stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis
- May assist in the maintenance of general well-being
- May support joint flexibility and limits cartilage wear in mild arthritis
- Highly soluble and bioavailable form of Turmeric – standardised to 42mg of Curcumin Longa
Over 12 years: take 2 capsules in the morning and evening for 1 month
After 1 month
Over 12 years: take 2 capsules in the morning
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains a specifically bio-optimized and highly absorbable extract of Curcuma Longa standardised to 52.5mg of curcumin.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.