Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder Ultra Strength 200G
Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder Ultra Strength 200G - High potency, great tasting, easily absorbed Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder contains 400 mg Elemental Magnesium with important cofactors Vitamin C, Glutamine, Taurine and Potassium.
The Importance of Magnesium
There are 3 forms of Magnesium in Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder including Magnesium orotate. Orotic acid supports pyrimidine biosynthesis, which is required for DNA and RNA production. Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder also contains cofactors for the production of glutathione which functions as an antioxidant, supports immunity, and acts as a detoxifier.
Magnesium, Migraines, Muscles and More
Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder may help reduce the frequency and severity of migraines and is indicated for the symptomatic, temporary relief of migraine headache.
Magnesium assists in the prevention of muscle cramps and helps to relieve muscle cramps and spasms. It is indicated for the relief of PMS symptoms. Magnesium supports the nervous system as it is required for the active transport of ions like Potassium and Calcium across cell membranes.
Glutamine helps accelerate wound healing and supports muscle repair. It protects the intestinal mucosa from damage and promotes repair of the gut wall, reducing gastrointestinal permeability. It is predominantly stored in skeletal muscle and reduces muscle breakdown.
Co-factors Taurine, Vitamin C and Potassium
The amino acid taurine facilitates the transport of Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium into and out of the body’s cells. The need for Taurine increases during periods of illness, stress, anxiety or grief. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, helps maintain proper immune function and is necessary for the formation of collagen. Potassium is the most abundant electrolyte found in the body. It is important for several actions in the body, including muscle contraction, cardiovascular function, genitourinary function, and use in the nervous and digestive systems.
- Helps reduce the severity and frequency of migraine headaches.
- Helps relieve PMS symptoms such as mood changes and fluid retention.
- Supports immunity, wound healing and muscle repair.
- Helps maintain the integrity of the gastrointestinal tract and reduce gut permeability.
- Facilitates the transport of Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium.
Adults: Take 1 tsp (5 g) daily in water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 1.7 g
- equivalent magnesium 343 mg
- Magnesium orotate dihydrate 106 mg
- equivalent magnesium 7 mg
- Magnesium glycinate dihydrate 427.4 mg
- equivalent magnesium 50.0 mg
- Total elemental magnesium 400 mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 243.5 mg
- equivalent ascorbic acid 200 mg
- equivalent calcium 22.9 mg
- L-Glutamine 500 mg
- Taurine 1000 mg
- Potassium aspartate 386.5 mg
- equivalent potassium 80 mg
No added gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, animal products, salt, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.