Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract 200ML
Liquid formula suitable for the whole family (children over 2 years) to help with the relief of coughs as used in traditional western herbal medicine.
Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract is harvested from olive leaves and stored in a glass bottle to help minimise oxidation. An easy to swallow liquid suitable for both adults and children (over 2 years), Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract contains no added sugar and is alcohol-free.
- Olive leaf extract is traditionally used in western herbal medicine for the relief of the symptoms of coughs, colds, flu and sore throats, and to help reduce fevers
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Suitable for children over 2 years
Adults – Take 5 mL 2 to 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 5 mL 1 to 2 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 5 mL once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 2 years – only as professionally prescribed.
Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract can be taken undiluted or added to juice or water before taking.
Active ingredient per 5mL dose:
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract equiv. to fresh leaf
standardised to contain oleuropein 22 mg 5 g (5000 mg
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice
- Contains potassium sorbate