*Children under the age of 6 years should only be treated with Kaloba® after previous consultation with a doctor.
Blackmores Kaloba is an AUST-R, clinically proven extract of Pelargonium sidoides. Clinical Trials Kaloba has been extensively studied. Studies done on patients with acute bronchitis and acute sinusitis have shown that Kaloba helps to reduce the severity of symptoms and reduce recovery times.
Not only has Kaloba been clinically proven to help provide relief of acute bronchitis symptoms after 7 days (45% of the patients taking Kaloba experienced recovery after 7 days compared to 6.4% taking a placebo), it can help speed up recovery too.
Adults and adolescents over the age of 12 years: Take 30 drops (1.35 ml) 3 times a day
Children aged between 6-12 years: Take-20 drops (0.9 ml) 3 times a day
Children aged between 2-5 years: Give 10 drops (0.45 ml) 3 times a day
Adults take 60 drops (2.7 ml) 3 times a day
Pelargonium sidoides extract equiv. to 91 mg dry root per 1 ml Kaloba oral liquid.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Blackmores Propolis 1000mg 220CBLACKMORES$30.99$22.9526%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil + Fish Oil 100CBLACKMORES$40.49$28.9529%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Natural E 500IU 150CBLACKMORES$50.99$35.9529%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold 120CBLACKMORES$49.99$35.9528%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Lyprinol Double 30CBLACKMORES$51.99$35.9531%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Vitamin D3 1000IU 200CBLACKMORES$28.99$19.9531%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables 60 TabletsBLACKMORES$14.99$12.9514%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Folate 90TBLACKMORES$8.99$6.9523%OFF RRP