Blackmores Sustained Release Multi + Antioxidants 75T
A comprehensive multivitamin formula packed full of vitamins, minerals & antioxidants for daily wellbeing and gradually released throughout the day.
- Gradual supply of nutrients throughout the day
- Packed with antioxidants which help protect cells from free radical damage
- 24 important nutrients for good health and vitality
- B vitamins for energy production
- Zinc, vitamin C and selenium for immune support
At Blackmores our multivitamins are formulated to deliver the doses of key ingredients for daily energy production & wellbeing. Our Sustained Release Multivitamin + Antioxidants is specifically formulated to gradually release key nutrients throughout the day, so you have the energy production and vitality to get the most out of every day. Suitable for the whole family from 12 years.
1 tablet a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – we recommend Blackmores Kids Multi
Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate 860 µg) 2500 IU Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 30 mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10 mg Nicotinamide 30 mg Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 31.5 mg) 28.8 mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 30 mg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 100 µg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 150 mg Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 5 µg) 200 IU Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 20.7 mg) 25 IU Vitamin H (Biotin) 100 µg Folic acid 400 µg Selenomethionine (Selenium 26 µg) 64.6 µg Calcium phosphate (Calcium 17.4 mg) 46.9 mg Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 10 mg) 48.4 mg Zinc sulfate monohydrate (Zinc 6mg) 16.5 mg Potassium sulfate (Potassium 5mg) 11.1 mg Ferrous fumarate (Iron 5 mg) 16 mg Manganese sulfate monohydrate (Manganese 1 mg) 3.1 mg Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (Copper 200 µg) 786 µg Chromic chloride (Chromium 200 µg) 1 mg Potassium iodide (Iodine 100 µg) 131 µg Inositol 50 mg Borax (Boron 2 mg) 17.6 mg
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 ug retinol equivalents for women & 900 ug for men. WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 ug retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Calcium, zinc, iron and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, thyroid hormone, methyldopa, carbidopa or levodopa or penicillamine separate doses by at least 2 hours.
- Folic acid may decrease the effectiveness of methotrexate in the treatment of leukaemia.
- Blackmores Natural Vitamin E Cream 50GBLACKMORES$14.99$11.9520%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Celery 3000mg 50TBLACKMORES$19.99$14.9525%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Bio C Chewable 500mg 50TBLACKMORES$9.99$7.9520%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Teen Multi for Girls 60CBLACKMORES$27.49$19.9527%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Bio Zinc 84TBLACKMORES$24.99$17.9528%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Echinacea Forte 150TBLACKMORES$52.99$37.9528%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Probiotics+ Womens Flora Balance 30CBLACKMORES$32.99$24.4526%OFF RRP
- Blackmores Prostate Health Formula 60CBLACKMORES$37.99$26.9529%OFF RRP