Blackmores Proactive Multi for 50+ 100C
Formulated with key nutrients for men and women over 50 to support an active lifestyle.
At Blackmores our multivitamins are specifically formulated to deliver doses of the key ingredients to support daily energy & healthy wellbeing, so you can get the most out of your day. Blackmores Proactive Multi for 50+ has been scientifically formulated with specific doses of ingredients to help maintain healthy physical and mental function as we age, whilst supporting daily wellbeing for men and women over the age of 50.
|产品名||澳佳宝 50岁以上老人营养片 100粒|
|英文名称||Blackmores Proactive Multi for 50+ 100 Capsules|
- Supports everyday energy levels
- Maintain healthy cognitive function as you age
- Support healthy vision
- May assist in the maintenance of normal healthy blood sugar balance in healthy people
- Support healthy functioning of the immune system
- Protect cells from free radical damage
- Support skin repair and wound healing
- Support bone, cartilage and tendon health
Adults –Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Not suitable for children under 15 years.
Vitamin A (Reinyl palmitate 1.4 mg) 2500 IU Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 3.5 mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5 mg Nicotinamide 30 mg Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 18 mg) 16.5 mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 6 mg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50 µg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 120 mg Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 10 µg) 400 IU Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol 33.6 mg) 50 IU Vitamin H (Biotin) 150 µg Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous (Calcium 60 mg, phosphorous 46.3 mg) 203.4 mg Folic Acid 250 µg Magnesium oxide - heavy (Magnesium 40 mg) 66.4 mg Ferrous fumarate (Iron 5 mg) 15.8 mg Zinc sulfate monohydrate (Zinc 15 mg) 41.6 mg Manganese sulfate monohydrate (Manganese 1 mg) 3 mg Chromium chloride (Chromium 250 µg) 1.3 mg Potassium iodide (Iodine 100 µg) 131 µg Selenomethionine (Selenium 50 µg) 124 µg Borax (Boron 1 mg) 8.8 mg Silicon colloidal anhydrous (Silicon 18 mg) 38.5 mg CoQ10 (Ubidecarenone) 10 mg Tagetes erecta (Marigold) extract equiv. to dry flower (standardised to contain lutein esters calculated as lutein 2.5 mg) 249 mg
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women & 900 µg for mem. WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 µ retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not to be taken if on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains sodium sulfite and peanut oil.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Calcium, zinc, iron and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, thyroid hormone, methyldopa, carbidopa or levodopa or penicillamine separate doses by at least 2 hours.
- Folic acid may decrease the effectiveness of methotrexate in the treatment of leukaemia.