Blackmores Macu-Vision Plus 120T
- Helps to support healthy eye function and preserve overall eye health
- Helps maintain the density of the protective macular pigment of the retina
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
MacuVision® Plus is a vitamin, mineral and antioxidant eyes formula that provides nutrients important to the macula. It incorporates two new ingredients - lutein and zeaxanthin – which help protect the macula from oxidative damage.
Combination vitamin, mineral and antioxidant formula to help preserve macular eye health.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Each Tablet Contains:
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU) 165 mg
Zinc oxide (zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg
Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg) 1.25 mg
Lutein 5 mg
Zeaxanthin 1 mg
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time (usually doses of 50 mg or more daily, taken for 10 weeks or longer)
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not recommended for children under 18
- May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food