European travelers of the Silk Road, including Alexander the Great, used almonds liberally as a highly transportable and nutritious food and brought them back to Europe at some point, where they are now grown as far north as Great Britain. The skins of almonds contain bioflavonoids. The 2die4 fermentation procedure renders the almond skins more digestible.
|Brand||2Die4 Live Foods|
Almonds are a source of vitamin E, copper, magnesium, and high quality protein.
Almonds also contain high levels of healthy unsaturated fatty acids in addition to a lot of bioactive molecules (such as fiber, phytosterols, vitamins, other minerals, and antioxidants) which can help prevent cardiovascular heart diseases.
Almonds, Celtic Salt, Water
Almonds may cause allergy or intolerance.
- 2die4 Activated Pistachio 100G2DIE4$13.95$11.9514%OFF RRP
- 2diet4 Activated Vegan Mix 300G2DIE4$21.95$19.959%OFF RRP
- 2diet4 Activated Vegan Mix 120G2DIE4$11.95$9.9517%OFF RRP
- 2die4 Activated Organic Pecans 300 Grams2DIE4$21.95$19.959%OFF RRP
- 2die4 Activated Organic Almonds 300G2DIE4$20.95$19.955%OFF RRP