Bonvit Natural Henna Herb Colour Hair Tint Dark Red 100G
Henna is composed of native herbs which condition, revitalise, nourish and bring out the natural beauty of your hair. The natural Henna plant (Lawsonia inermis) varies in colours in nature from red, brown to black (Indigo fera). These various shades of Henna are blended to create the many colours of Henna Hair Dyes. Some Henna Hair Dyes contain picramatewhich is a mild colour enhancer used in the dark red, burgundy and auburn shades.
Henna is the dried, powdered leaf of the plant lawsonia inermis used for thousand of years as a natural hair colour.
The natural henna plant varies in colours in nature from red, brown to black, these various shades of henna are blended to create the many colours of henna hair dyes.
The powder adds a transparent luminous shade of pure organic hair color with no peroxide or ammonia.
Henna works wonders for your hair, particularly if it feels dull and lifeless.
It adds body and bounce and offers a choice of rich but subtle color changes.
Henna Leaves (Indigo Feral Leaves)
Not Recommended for use on grey hair due to colour variation.Bonvit Natural henna Powders are not permanent colours. The effects will fade gradually as the hair is shampooed.
Do not use Henna on eyelash, moustache, eyebrow or facial hair. It might cause allergic reaction.
- Bonvit Instant Soy Milk 500GBONVITAU$12.95AU$9.9523%OFF RRP
- Bonvit Psyllium Fibre 550mg 180CBONVITAU$12.95AU$9.9523%OFF RRP
- Bonvit Empty Vege Capsule Size 0 140CBONVITAU$12.95AU$9.9523%OFF RRP
- Bonvit 100% Natural Slippery Elm Bark Powder 125GBONVITAU$12.95AU$9.9523%OFF RRP
- Bonvit Empty Vege Capsule Size 00 100CBONVITAU$12.95AU$9.9523%OFF RRP