- Product Overview
This mix was created by Dr Bach to deal with emergencies and crises – the moments when there is no time to make a proper individual selection of remedies. It can be used to help us get through any stressful situations, from last-minute exam or interview nerves, to the aftermath of an accident or bad news. Rescue Remedy helps us relax, get focused and get the needed calmness.
Many people chose to carry Rescue Remedy® in their purse, at the office, in the car or in the diaper bag. You never know when you need it.
- Rescue Remedy® is a unique combination of five Bach™ Original Flower Remedies all working on emotional imbalances associated with daily stressful situations.
- Rescue Remedy® has been traditionally used to relieve feelings of anxiety, nervous tension, stress or agitation and provides a sense of focus and calm.
- The Bach™ Original Flower Remedies are a complete system of 38 flower remedies that can help us rediscover the positive side of ourselves. Whatever the situation, immediate or ongoing Rescue Remedy® can help.
- Rescue Remedy® can also be given to animals and children in water.
- Helps you cope in balancing life's ups and downs.
- Assists the return to a more positive outlook when you need comfort and reassurance.
- Provides support in times of emotional demand, such as before a driving test, interview, exam or flight or when you simply need a little help.
- Suitable for all the family.
- 4 drops in water and sip at intervals, or 4 drops on the tongue.
- Alternatively add to 30mL mixing bottle containing still spring water and take 4 drops a minimum of 4 times a day.
5x (HPUS) dilution
Star of Bethlehem – Orithogalum umbellatum
Rock Rose – Helianthemum
Cherry Plum – Prunus cerasifera
Impatiens – Impatiens gladulifera
Clematis - Clematis vitalba
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: