Anthogenol - Grapeseed Extract Anthogenol is a naturally derived health supplement based on the proprietary isolation of OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins). It has a powerful antioxidant effect (15 times greater than Vitamin C and 50 times greater than Vitamin E). Working at a cellular...
- Maintains healthy circulatory function in the legs, eyes and skin
- Helps protect the veins from the effects of destructive enzymes
- Helps strengthen capillary walls and protect cell membranes reducing the occurrence of varicose and spider veins
Heart and Eye Health
- Helps prevent or slow the effects of destructive enzymes on collagen for the maintenance of cardiovascular health
- Provides nutritional support, protecting the health of the heart and eyes
Beautiful Skin, Hair and Nails
- Protects against the breakdown of skin collagen and elastin
- Visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving the suppleness and overall quality of the skin
- Helps diminish age spots
- Helps increase the thickness of hair and strength of nails
Energy and Vitality
- Can increase energy and vitality, enhance sports performance and speed recovery from injuries
The suggested dose is one capsule per day.
In some cases, such as improved endurance and varicose veins, you may need to take two to three capsules daily.
per capsule contains:
Vitis Vinifera extract (equivalent to dry seed 12g)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
If you are taking blood thinning medication, you will need to see a professional before starting on Anthogenol so your INR can be monitored and dose adjusted.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see a professional.