- Product Overview
AIM Herbal Fiberblend is a unique and powerful combination of cleansing herbs and psyllium to sweep the digestive system clean of toxins and food debris.
Detoxify and cleanse with the powerful combination of herbs and psyllium found in Herbal Fiberblend. A powerful colon cleanser, Herbal Fiberblend can sweep your system clean of toxins. You can feel the difference!
- Proven herbal formula
- Most cost-effective combination
- Has high content of soluble fiber
- Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Helps maintain regular bowel movements
- Detoxifies—removes toxins from the body
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Fiber may reduce incidences of diverticulosis, colon cancer, and appendicitis
Since most people consume less fiber per day than is recommended, you should start out with one-teaspoon (3 g) servings twice a day and gradually increase, over two weeks, to the recommended serving. The recommended serving size per day is based on weight:
- Up to 150 pounds (68kg) - 1 tablespoon (9g) per day
- 150 - 200 pounds (68 - 90kg): 11/2 tablespoons (14g) per day
- 200 pounds or more ( 90+ kg): 2 tablespoons (18g) per day
- Children should start out with ½ teaspoon (11½g) per day and gradually increase to 1 teaspoon (3g) per day.
- Use for 3 months for initial program, then as desired.
- Add AIM Herbal Fiberblend® to 6 to 8 ounces (approx. 240ml) of water or juice. Remember that the more fiber you consume, the more water you should consume. Drink eight glasses of water per day while using AIM Herbal Fiberblend®.
- Take AIM Herbal Fiberblend® 1 hour before or 30 minutes after taking Barleygreen®, Just Carrots, or RediBeets.
- A few people, notably healthcare providers who have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium, resulting in an allergic reaction.
- Some of the herbs in AIM Herbal Fiberblend®, if taken in large quantities, might not be safe for pregnant or lactating women. Although none of the herbs in AIM Herbal Fiberblend® is found in a large quantity, if you are pregnant or lactating you should consult a health practitioner.
- If you are having more than three eliminations per day, you should reduce the serving size. How much to reduce the serving size depends on your weight. This may occur because of differences in metabolism.
- AIM Herbal Fiberblend has a shelf life of 3 years, unopened. Store in a cool, dry place (70°- 75° F; 20.1° - 23.8° C). Do not refrigerate.
375 grams powder, plastic jar
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews